It’s almost time to say goodbye to this coaching session. But until then, I encourage you to resume working on your WordPress site.
Reports to make, content to write and optimize, success (or failure) to analyze.
The rest of this year can now be a huge success for you because you’ll be able to track (with just one click) the rank for each article that you optimized with Squirrly.
Practical Things You’ll Learn in This Lesson:
- How to identify which pages perform best on your site
- How to know which keywords your site actually ranks for
- How to compare pages in your site based on their performance
If I were to tell you that you can see your top-performing pages and keywords with just one click, right in your WordPress, what would your reaction be?
Fingers crossed that you’re going to be just as thrilled as I am.
Insanely Great. Marketing Products.
6,455 B2B Customers in over 90 Countries choose to buy subscriptions from the Squirrly Company.
See the video above to learn how Squirrly can bring value to your business. Visit our homepage on squirrly.co if you wish to learn more.
Thanks to this feature provided by Squirrly, you will have access to a tool that will help you figure out which SEO strategies have worked for you, and which didn’t.
The best part about it is that you will never get outdated information.
By using the Rankings feature from Squirrly, you’ll be able to see how your efforts translate into results.
If you have the Business plan, your rankings will be checked daily.
Let’s see how you can start using this feature right now.
How to Check Out the Google Performance of Pages You Optimized with Squirrly
Login to your WordPress dashboard
Go to Squirrly > Rankings
Just Like That, You Can Now Get an Overview of Your Pages’ Performance
Inside the Rankings section of Squirrly, you can keep track of how well your content is performing on Google.
Here’s the data you will see in this section for each individual keyword:
- The Google position based on the country you selected (we scrape the first 10 pages of Google based on the keyword you optimized for)
- the best Google rank you’ve achieved for that keyword
- the URL with which you’re currently ranking for that keyword.
Plus, if you click on Rank Details, you’ll also be able to see:
- the number of social shares. See detailed data about how your content performed on each social media channel you shared it. Understand how social signals influence your rankings.
- the number of clicks and impressions.
Based on all of this information, you will be able to gain a better understanding of what’s working for your site and what doesn’t.
You’ll know which are the pages that you need to work on more.
I recently started doing even more workshops to help entrepreneurs from all over the world grow their businesses and build a customer base.
The problem was that people wanted to see my personal website and they couldn’t find it on search engines because I have quite a common name. On the site, I have a media kit, contact information – everything.
So one of the things I had to do in order to get my website to rank for “Florin Muresan” was to tackle a long-tail keyword.
My blog is this: FlorinMuresan.com
> The only keyword that I wanted to rank with this website is “Florin Muresan bio.”
With Squirrly, I could see that my efforts were paying off (I could see that I was ranking on the 2nd place on Google for the keyword I wanted).
Now, I’ll be able to check all of my articles and see which ones get to rank better on this leaderboard inside of my WordPress. And the best part is, so can you!
With Squirrly, you can now easily implement your SEO strategy and measure the results. That means you are no longer working in the dark.
Use this one well throughout the rest of this year, and you’ll soon start improving your rankings.
Your Goals for this Lesson:
- Go to Squirrly > Rankings and check how your pages are doing
- Identify which ones are ranking higher than others and which ones are performing poorly
- Write down the aspects that define the pages with higher rankings
That’s a wrap for this Lesson. Great job!
Latest posts by Florin (see all)
- Calculatoare Comision - October 30, 2020
- 5 Ways to Use Ranking Information to Make Smart Tactical Moves - March 6, 2020
- Getting Started With Your Squirrly Business Plan - March 6, 2020